A non-refundable deposit of the first night's accommodation per person per night is required to secure a reservation.
If booking within 2 weeks of arrival, full payment may be taken at time of booking.
The balance of an account will be payable 2 weeks prior to arrival.
We respectfully remind guests that a reservation is a contract between us [the accommodation] and yourselves.
Should you cancel your reservation the following charges will apply:
- 42 days or more prior to arrival - loss of deposit
- 41 - 29 days prior to arrival - 40% or deposit whichever is greater
- 28 - 15 days prior to arrival - 50%
- 14 - 8 days prior to arrival - 60%
- 7 - 5 days prior to arrival - 80%
- 0 - 5ays prior to arrival - 100%
As an offshore destination, air and ferry services are occasionally affected by adverse weather conditions. In such instances the terms and conditions outlined above still apply. We therefore strongly recommend that adequate Travel Insurance be obtained prior to departure to guard against any costs arising from cancellation, late arrival or early departure.